Felted Vest Workshop with Pam de Groot
THIS WORKSHOP HAS SOLD OUT – IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE PLACED ON THE WAIT LIST PLEASE CALL THE SHATFORD CENTRE AT 250-770-7668.
During this 2 day workshop, students will create a vest pattern to fit their own body shape. Once your pattern has been constructed, you’ll then work on surface design features using a variety of silk fibres, wool, and fabrics and using layers of felt, to create something unique. Students will also learn techniques to improve the quality of the felt finish. Workshop space is limited to 12 participants – please register early to avoid disappointment. We will maintain a wait-list based on a first-come next in line policy in the event of a cancellation.
Registration Fee $350 + Materials (materials list will be sent to participants by June 1, 2017)
Experience in felt making is essential.
All requests to cancel your placement in the workshop need to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund options will be discussed at that time.
- Cancellations before August 1st, 2017 will be refunded the workshop fees minus a $50.00 administration cost.
- Cancellations after August 1st, 2017 will be refunded the workshop fees minus a $75.00 administration cost providing that your space can be filled. If the workshop space remains empty despite attempts to fill it you will be charged 50% of the workshop registration fee.
- In special circumstances (illness, family emergency, etc) refund options will be discussed at the time once you have contacted the Okanagan School of the Arts, Shatford Centre.
- In the event that minimum student enrolment is not met we reserve the right to cancel the workshop and 100% of your fees will be returned.
- Felt it Forward & the Okanagan School of the Arts, Shatford Centre are not responsible for reimbursement of any travel expenses (airfare, hotel, etc) in the event the workshop is cancelled. We recommend you purchase travel insurance.
Please contact Violet Racz @ email@example.com if you have any questions about this workshop.
Out of stock
Pam de Groot
Shatford Centre, 760 Main Street, Penticton
9 am to 4 pm
Saturday & Sunday, September 16 & 17, 2017
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.