Felting Workshop -Surface, Form and Space – with Pam de Groot
THIS WORKSHOP IS SOLD OUT – WAIT LIST IS AVAILABLE.
In this 3 day workshop you will explore the relationship of wool dimension and space to create undulating forms. Drawing on your own skill in the sculptural aspects of wool, investigate the power of shape connections. You will discover how to vastly alter the surface of felt, through adding components or foreign objects. By the end of the workshop you’ll create your own. Workshop space is limited to 12 participants – please register early to avoid disappointment. We will maintain a wait-list based on a first-come next in line policy in the event of a cancellation.
Registration Fee $525.00 + Materials (materials list will be sent to participants by June 1, 2017)
Experience in felt making is essential.
All requests to cancel your placement in the workshop need to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund options will be discussed at that time.
- Cancellations before August 1st, 2017 will be refunded the workshop fees minus a $50.00 administration cost.
- Cancellations after August 1st, 2017 will be refunded the workshop fees minus a $75.00 administration cost providing that your space can be filled. If the workshop space remains empty despite attempts to fill it you will be charged 50% of the workshop registration fee.
- In special circumstances (illness, family emergency, etc) refund options will be discussed at the time once you have contacted the Okanagan School of the Arts, Shatford Centre.
- In the event that minimum student enrolment is not met we reserve the right to cancel the workshop and 100% of your fees will be returned.
- Felt it Forward & the Okanagan School of the Arts, Shatford Centre are not responsible for reimbursement of any travel expenses (airfare, hotel, etc) in the event the workshop is cancelled. We recommend you purchase travel insurance.
Please contact Violet Racz @ email@example.com if you have any questions about this workshop.
Out of stock
Shatford Centre, 760 Main Street, Penticton
9 am to 5 pm
Wednesday through Friday, September 13, 14 & 15, 2017
Pam de Groot
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.