Call to artists for submissions to the ‘Pen High Alumni’ Exhibition
being held at the Shatford Centre September 13 – October 31, 2018
Shatford Centre invites all artists who attended Pen High Senior Secondary School in Penticton, to submit original artwork for the Pen High Alumni Exhibition.
If you ever went to school at Pen High, you are invited to show your art work in any of the following categories: painting (any media), drawing, photography, graphics, mixed media and sculpture.
Exhibition Submission Requirements:
– works of art must be of original design, and one of a kind
– works of art must be display ready with suitable wire for the hanging system.
– artwork that is not suitable for hanging will be rejected
– works of art must be identified on the back with artist name, title, medium, price
– exhibition maximum is two works of art per artist
– artwork delivery to 760 Main St: 9 am to 4 pm, September 5th, 2018
– opening will be held on September 13,2018
– artists are asked to send digital images of their art work with sizes and medium
by August 31st, 2018.
There will be a fee of $15 per artist, to be contributed to the costs of the opening reception. Artists are encouraged to invite their friends and family. There will be a cash bar for wine.